Hello to all

Dawnmarie

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I'm new here please bear with me as I learn the ropes.
I have two ewes black sheep one is pregnant and one male blk sheep one odd color male sheep and 8 female goats exposed maybe pregnant one huge beautiful ram just had two kids females born during the eclipse. Looking for unique girl names about the eclipse maybe Luna for one. So those 3 make 10 total goats.
Missouri Fox trotter horse but no herd yet... Several flocks of chickens.
Looking for Scottish black face sheep... They are cute plus I'm Scottish...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from East Texas. I raise Katahdin hair sheep. Before I got sheep, I studied the sheep forums and learned a lot from past posts. I’ve had sheep 9 years and still learning.

Only seen pictures, but Scottish Blackface look like big fluffy marshmallows out in fields. Is that what kind of sheep you have now?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from the Shenandoah Valley in Western VA....

What kinds of chickens ????
Are the sheep wool or hair sheep? Do you shear and spin or anything? @purplequeenvt has wooled sheep and makes GORGEOUS things with the wool she shears, spins and crochets (maybe knits also).

Please go to your name, top right.... down to account details... and down to location and put in a general location, state, area, something...it will show up on your avatar..... might help with getting to know some of the members that might be close, maybe help find things... or with any advice pertinent to your area...