Clever Goat Herd Names

Smith360

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Sooo I just bought my Nigerian Dwarf does and now I need a herd name! I'm hoping that it can be cute and clever! Any ideas?

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
well i have a farm name that i also use as a herd name. I'm someday farm because someday i will have all the fence fixed and someday the barn will be just like i want it and someday..... well you get the picture. what kind of names do you have in mind?

GLENMAR

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
well i have a farm name that i also use as a herd name. I'm someday farm because someday i will have all the fence fixed and someday the barn will be just like i want it and someday..... well you get the picture. what kind of names do you have in mind?

Yes. The projects on the farm never end.

Smith360

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Well my name is Ruby so maybe something like Ruby Tuesday or Tuesday or something that embraces their miniature size.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score

We know some folks whose farm name is "In Theory" Farm, because in theory they should be making a profit.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Something that embraces their miniature size.........

Munchkins. Hmmmm....

Munchkin Goat Farm.

Lil' Munchkins

LOL

KellyK

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Like the Munchkin one. How about Ruby's Munchkin Goats?

We will most likely just use our Farm name.

sadieml

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on your girls! I'm sure you're gonna love it.

There used to be an awesome British sci-fi tv show called "Red Dwarf". Maybe you could play on that, something like "Ruby's Dwarves"? Of course, I don't know if you even watch sci-fi.:idunno