First timer goat momma

angelfishfan

Just born
Reaction score
Not a question or anything but I just wanted to share my excitement with people who get it!
We purchased two does and a buck in July last year and one of my does delivered a set of twinsies yesterday! This is my first time being a goat owner and the first babies for my does! They are Kinder/LaMancha X and adorable as ever. One boy and one girl, named them Bonnie and Clyde. Clyde looks I DENTICAL to his daddy it's super cute.

Attachments

• 20150126_230610.jpg
    20150126_230610.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 102

Bucking Adoeable Fainters

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Awwww how wonderful! So happy for you! Thank you for sharing! We looooove pics, so share away!

Sweet Sue

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Not a question or anything but I just wanted to share my excitement with people who get it!
We purchased two does and a buck in July last year and one of my does delivered a set of twinsies yesterday! This is my first time being a goat owner and the first babies for my does! They are Kinder/LaMancha X and adorable as ever. One boy and one girl, named them Bonnie and Clyde. Clyde looks I DENTICAL to his daddy it's super cute.
Congrats!! I am a first time goat owner. I bought 2 last month. They are now almost 6 months old. I named them Bonnie and Clyde.