Forum layout reorganisation

Sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Hi all, some of you may have noticed that things changed a little bit here and some sections have been shuffled around, for example our new-ish Beekeeping section have moved up the ranks a bit. We wanted to improve navigation and usefulness of our site to our community, so have decided, after checking stats and activity levels in the different sections, to make the most active sections "higher priority", and list them accordingly, so they would be easier to find.

Please let us know what you think and if you have any other ideas or suggestions for improving site navigation, let us know!

The forum layout, per species, is now as follows:

Goats

Rabbits

Sheep

Cattle

Pigs

Bees & Beekeeping

Horses, Mules and Donkeys

Llamas and Alpacas

Sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
:lol:

@babsbag The Goats section is by far the most popular/active section on this forum... I'm hope it's not because they're difficult!

Reactions: TAH

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like whatever you do on this forum. I just love being able to hang out and exchange ideas with other people whose hearts are the same place mine is........out in the dirt/barn/feed store/feed shed/hay barn/pasture.....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Sumi I have a suggestion. There is a pasture section, but only as it relates to cattle. Ahem! Goats, sheep, horses, llamas, donkeys and pigs all like pasture too! What about a pasture section in the Herds General section?