FullHouseFarm Kidding thread- Pics of our last babies of the year!

Fullhousefarm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So, our first doe, Ruby, is due around January 16. She is a Lamancha, second fresher. I'm guessing probably twins, or maybe triplets.

Second goat is Nim a FF Lamancha/Saanen grade. We didn't think she settled but bio tracking says she is. She is probably due around Jan 19. There is a chance she could have been bred again a few weeks or more after that by our Nigerian in which case I could only say she would have them before April. I'm guessing a single.

Prissy is a FF grade Lamancha and is due around Feb 10. I'm guessing 1-2 babies.

Orchid is our 2ndfreshner Nigerian and bred to our ND buck. She is either due around Jan 22 or Feb 18. She is the same size now as she was last year when she had twin bucklings- so hopefully January! I'm guessing two, or three if she holds out until Feb. Really hoping for a doeling from her.

Last, FF Nigerian Queen is due March 19. We got her bred from another farm.

Oh, we also have two pet unregistered Nigerians who could be due the end of May. Waiting to see if they come back into heat. They were/are overweight so not sure they will settle- but they are already looking better and are healthy otherwise- just on our diet and excersise plan now that we have them.

Last year was our first kidding season and we had two sets of healthy twin boys- so some girls would be nice.

We will be breeding our 2nd freshner herd Queen Trixie (still in milk from April), yearling Nigerian Aravis, and yearling Lamancha Magn in April for early fall kids .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 136

Fullhousefarm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Doe code in full force here.

Orchid (who we have three dates for) is so loose. Her first possible date was Jan 5- we thought she might have them, but no. Next date is 21st. I don't see how she can make it to date #3 in Feb.

Ruby is at day 145 and nothing exciting. Really nice udder. Daughter clipped her today and other than being really wide she looks awesome.

Nim has a little udder fluff.

And that's it! We're hoping for babies Monday or Tuesday morning from Ruby.