Goat crazy from down under

Sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH :frow There are a couple of goat enthusiasts here, you'll fit right in!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome! :frow

We will have our first generation of Mini- Nubians March 5th!
So excited! I can't wait to see some pics! How many generations do you have? First gens ears are too funny! Of course we do Mini Manchas so we thik no ears and elf ears are cute as can be. :D

My DH spent considerable time in Hobart. :)

Dillo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Welcome! :frow

We will have our first generation of Mini- Nubians March 5th!
So excited! I can't wait to see some pics! How many generations do you have? First gens ears are too funny! Of course we do Mini Manchas so we thik no ears and elf ears are cute as can be. :D

My DH spent considerable time in Hobart. :)
Love Mini Nubians too. Their long floppy ears, sweet personalities and colours are amazing, plus the milking is an advantage. We are going for generation 3 next season, so still a ways to go!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Love Mini Nubians too. Their long floppy ears, sweet personalities and colours are amazing, plus the milking is an advantage. We are going for generation 3 next season, so still a ways to go!

How are the ears coming along?
LOL my f-1's will have those airplane ears. :lol:
Now that is a funny look! At least with the Mini Manchas they have those cute elf ears! I think elf ears are adorable!

Can't wait for photos of your Mini's! :weee

Dillo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
How are the ears coming along?
LOL my f-1's will have those airplane ears. :lol:
Now that is a funny look! At least with the Mini Manchas they have those cute elf ears! I think elf ears are adorable!

Can't wait for photos of your Mini's!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
These are our big girls, stud buck and newest doelings. Ears not too bad. Next season will produce some gen3 kids