Hello from Arkansas

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH! We have a couple other folks from Arkansas... The first that comes to mind is @goatgurl. Of course there's members in states all around you as well :D Glad you joined the crowd here! Seeing what you want, I'm sure you'll find plenty of threads to participate in. Browse around the site :caf and feel free to jump in when you're ready.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from another that called Arkansas home many many years ago in the itty bitty town of St. Francis.

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
XD I agree. Always thinking of more animals. I already have chickens, ducks, cows, quail, turkeys, a dog, rabbits, and work with pigs, sheep, goats, alpacas, more cows. Next on my list is sheep, goats, pigs, more rabbits, and more quail.

I can relate! :D

Welcome to BYH though! I'm sure you'll find it both enjoyable and helpful.

Over and out...
MW

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from northeast Texas. I have horses, sheep, chickens and dogs. You DO know that chickens are the gateway farm animal? It starts so innocently....just a few chickens....then you add that trio of cute bunnies....which leads to a couple of goats and then a feeder pig for the freezer....it never ends!

lcertuche

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome from northeast Texas. I have horses, sheep, chickens and dogs. You DO know that chickens are the gateway farm animal? It starts so innocently....just a few chickens....then you add that trio of cute bunnies....which leads to a couple of goats and then a feeder pig for the freezer....it never ends!

Yes, I've herd that goat math is a lot like chicken math, lol. Thanks to all for the enthusiastic welcome.