Hello from PA

Kada6305

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I've been on this site for a year but only just recently started really using it. We are finally getting our goats! Lilli (lillipad) and Lolli (lollipop) both are mixed breed dairy goats. Lilly is currently in process of weaning her 5 week old twin kid buckling. I will be getting them as soon as she does so and they are on the hay/grain 100% :) I am in NW PA and have 25 chickens, 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bearded dragon, 4 ducks. I hope to get used to this site soon enough! :)

Kada6305

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
my two girls. Lilli is on the left and Lolli is the white girl. Both girls are Saanen/Nigerian
Lolli Lilli.jpg

Kada6305

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank you :) You can expect MANY more photos once they actually get here. I am impatiently waiting their arrival. But we aren't ready for them yet so I am kinda glad she is still weaning her kids. They are only 5 weeks so got a few more weeks yet.

BlessedWithGoats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yay!! :clap We love photos!! :) :weee
You must be so excited!! I'm waiting for my girls to kid, so we're both kinda at the same stage.... waiting. :D Do you have any other goats, or are these your first?

Kada6305

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
These will be my first :) I've always wanted goats though. Finally got my husband to agree. oh yay for the kid! That will be me next spring!