Hello From Upstate SC!

Aozora

Just born
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

I have 5 acres in upstate SC, where I raise chickens, turkeys, quail, goats, rabbits, snakes, and bees and keep a small orchard and vegetable garden. I've raised and kept all kinds of exotics (see: snakes), but herd animals are still new to me. My goals are to raise most of my own food, but honestly my tastes are too unusual and so I will always have to purchase some.

I work in HR full time at a manufacturing plant, and my animals and plants are my way to unwind. That being said, I tend to be a worried critter mom and agonize over the small things.

I look forward to interacting with everyone on the forum!

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to byh. If you have pics to share. We are all addicted to pics.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
What kinds of snakes do you raise?

Last edited:

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH :frow Sounds like you already have quite the menagerie! Have some fun browsing around :caf and jump right in when you feel the need!

Aozora

Just born
Reaction score
I raise and breed corn snakes--in fact, I have 11 eggs cooking in the incubator as we speak. I will endeavor to upload as many pictures as I can. :)

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I raise and breed corn snakes--in fact, I have 11 eggs cooking in the incubator as we speak. I will endeavor to upload as many pictures as I can. :)
cool. will enjoy pics