HELP!!! my girl might actually be a boy?!

KC_FARM

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
so my girl(boy) is named Betty.. I bought her as a twin (both girls) I also bought two bucks.. the Bucks had obviously huge testicles and the girls didn't so it was obvious the difference between the boys and girls right? but then this week we've noticed some really strange things and started putting some things together! Betty pees like the males.. (much like a dog, whereas her twin pees from her vagina right below her butt hole) her twin has teats and is on her first pregnancy.. Betty doesn't have teats and has never been pregnant (although lives with two males) also her twin has no horns.. Betty has only one horn.. and she has a goatee coming in it looks like.. we searched for her vagina and compared it to the known bucks-- look absolutely identical.. nothing like her twin but we considered that could be bc her twin is pregnant.. however this boy/girl has no testicles? is she both, or is she a male? or what is she.. we've had her for 8 months so this truly is such a shock

KC_FARM

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
image.jpg
Betty looks nothing like the bucks (less facial hair, less thick) and yet everything like her sister.. but those crucial parts that are missing.. I just don't know!
image.jpg

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Does she have one hole or two back there? Does she have a penis under her?

Both boys and girls have teats, horns, and beards so none of that makes a difference.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Like @Pearce Pastures said, does she have penis? Boys are pretty obvious as they have a penis near where them umbilical cord attached. All of my girls have horns and beards and all of my boys have teats. Look for the penis, and what do you mean by "she pees like a dog" ?

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Im curious to see the outcome Beautiful goat :pop

KC_FARM

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
she only has one hole back there.. not exactly sure if she has a penis she doesn't really like us touching anything but her face, haha but I will check today.. she pees in between her legs.. like the bucks so I figured she might have a penis? but again will check

KC_FARM

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
thank you for the replies!!! I'm def eager to find out :)

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Alright, well I'm asking it...can you take a picture, down low to the ground, of his rump with tail up? And then please have someone hold his front legs up and get a shot of his stomach and back legs?

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
:pop I have heard of hermaphrodites but this is just crazy. Unless of course he/she has testicles and they are hiding in her/his fur. Surely the people that sold her to you knew if she was a doe or a buck :idunno

Sweetened

Herd Master
Reaction score
S/he could be a freemartin? i was reading somewhere not long ago it can happen with goats as well. Could have been early castration, some wethers still do it sometimes.

Latest posts