How much do I feed my Nigerian Dwarf Goats? **New Pics***

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Beautiful girls! Are you sure Skye doesn't have some Togg in her!?! What a face! :love

FWIW, they will always act like they're hungry if they know what grain is. I haven't fed grain in months (and my girls are still fat fat fat) and they act like they haven't eaten in days every time I visit with them. They think the only reason buckets are around is for grain, so anytime I pick up anything resembling a bucket they come running as fast as can be. It's a great way to get them in for the night!

Congratulations on your does and keep up the good work!

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
Very cute girls. They don't look bad to me but it is hard to tell in pictures. Cutting back on their feed should help.

Melissa'sDreamFarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
It may be the new fur they've been growing. But their "who-who's" look swollen. I wish I could have taken pictures of the private parts.

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Their hoo-hoos could be swollen because they are in heat. If they haven't been exposed to a buck I would bet that's why their ends are swollen.

Melissa'sDreamFarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh well, wouldn't that be funny. Here I am thinking they are little piggys when it could be a heat. Let me just bask in my newbie-ness. :weee

cmjust0

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If does have who-who's, do bucks have a whatWHAAAAAAT?!?

Melissa'sDreamFarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Wish I had an embarrassed smilie with all this who-who and what-what talk. :lol:

Thanks n.smithurmond for your wonderful comment about my babies. Even when they are old and grumpy, they will be my babies. I just love goat nibbles/kisses and Skye will jump in your lap if you sit down. She has tried to jump in my arms before and landed on my chest and head. It was quite a shock to me. Thank goodness they are small. :p