I swear I'm not a stalker.

bloonskiller911

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I have not seen any post by @Southern by choice in forever. I do not know her, other than advice she has given me on my pyr cross and by reading her very informative and witty stories. I have been off the site for a month or so, just busy-ness of summer, and since I have been back on, there has been nothing on her. I know that she could also be busy and I feel it is none of my business, but at the same time I am concerned. :(

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
You can PM her. :) I am sure she would appreciate that you are concerned.

(I get an email notice when someone PMs me so I know to either respond or check in on the site. If she has the same preferences set up, she may respond to you sooner than later.)

BlessedWithGoats

Herd Master
Reaction score
She has a Facebook page, and even though I'm not on FB, I do check her page, ( I promise, I'm not a stalker either!!!). I just love Southern, and like to see her pics, read her stories, etc. She has been on there recently. :)

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
  1. She has a Facebook page, and even though I'm not on FB, I do check her page, ( I promise, I'm not a stalker either!!!). I just love Southern, and like to see her pics, read her stories, etc. She has been on there recently. :)

2. Okay, sorry I can't change the number thing but I have to say I am the same about Facebook