Looking for Dwarf Nigerian's in NE Ohio

BetterHensandGardens

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
We're starting to look for a Dwarf Nigerian doe and wether to add to the barnyard this year. We're newbies at goats (have chickens, cats, dogs) but would like to raise them from from youngsters so they will be as friendly as our other critters (we think it's very important to socialize with them early since they're becoming part of the family). Anyone in NE Ohio selling Dwarf Nigerians?:)

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
I know I'm too far away, but there are a few members here who raise Nigis in Ohio...good luck in your search!

BetterHensandGardens

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
helmstead said:
I know I'm too far away, but there are a few members here who raise Nigis in Ohio...good luck in your search!
I was checking out your herd at your website earlier today, and the youngsters too. They all look terrific. I would like to find youngsters closer to home, but you never know.:/

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
I'm not too far from you and just had 2 doelings born. They will be for sale and will be able to go when weaned. I also have another girl due the end of this month.

558_lilydoe1.jpg

558_lilydoe2.jpg

By the way, do you happen to know Jim & Sharon Hunstiger?

lilfarmgirl

Just born
Reaction score
I have a wethered nigerian dwarf Im asking 50 for him, he's a great pet and good grass eater! i can wor with you on price if needed, i live in central ohio!
BetterHensandGardens said:
We're starting to look for a Dwarf Nigerian doe and wether to add to the barnyard this year. We're newbies at goats (have chickens, cats, dogs) but would like to raise them from from youngsters so they will be as friendly as our other critters (we think it's very important to socialize with them early since they're becoming part of the family). Anyone in NE Ohio selling Dwarf Nigerians?:)

WGF

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Omg I love the cou clair doe. So I wonder how far you are from me lol. Do you bottle feed are let mother feed them? I love her color she is gorgeous.

Latest posts