1. Official BYH Caption Contest #3 - October 2014 - Pic by HoneyDreamMomma
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

2. BYH Featured Thread: Winter with goats
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

3. BYH Picture Contest - Fall 2014
    CLICK HERE!

4. BYH New Section: Bees & Beekeeping
    CLICK HERE!

5. Official Poll: What breed of Livestock Guardian Dog do you prefer?
    CLICK HERE!

6. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

mini silky goat show in VA 9/24-25

Discussion in 'Everything Else Goats' started by peachick, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Sep 19, 2011
    peachick

peachick Loving the herd life

Next week I will be going to my second goat show ever!
    So excited!!
    At the spring show Elvira won big, and now shes older and looking even better. I cant wait to show her off! I have her daughter Ivy entered too who is so adorable!. I am picking up a new buckling while Im there... he is extra extra hairy! Photos soon.

I will be taking some kids for sale if anyone is interested in is this breed and wants to pick up something new and adorable at the show. ;)
    I have a few lovely boys that are starting to blossom... if you want a girl too, I can maybe part with one of my doelings.... but I so love them all.
    Here is a link with photos of my available kids
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/s1gnature/sets/72157627184833337/

and here is a link with information on the show.
    http://www.angelfire.com/va/springsrun/Indiansummershow.html

[​IMG]
    DSC_0023 by S!GNATURE, on Flickr