Missy

lkmartin1230

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My Doe Missy, looked really skinny today, and shes is due to kid at some point this month,according to her previous owner, but I am thinking she may have dropped. How long do you think she has to go since she has dropped?

lkmartin1230

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I can't ever get anything to upload. But, I can give a description :
Sunken in sides, carrying more below.
It was just this morning she got real skinny looking. She is stretching A LOT. She's eating, and with the herd. So thinking it may be pre labor.

lkmartin1230

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That's all I can think of is pre labor. She has started to migrate off to herself, but she's still eating. Ligaments are still there.

lkmartin1230

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I will definitely know when she loses her ligaments because, I have gotten on a schedule of checking them every morning when I feed. So, far she still eats, and is staying with the others just not super close. I'll probably watch her tonight just in case.

lkmartin1230

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yeah I have everything ready. I had my first kidding earlier this year, so I know what's going on, but it's just that I know every goat is different so I figured I'd ask opinions on here. Kidding kit is ready. I would sleep out in the barn tonight but we have had a lot of snakes recently, so not risking it. I'll just have to walk out every now and then.