Mossy Stone Farm's Kidding watch

Mossy Stone Farm

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
congrats Cindyg how exciteing for you....

I am just on pins and needles waiting here for these babies. I have bought older girls in the past thats how i started my herd, so these will be my frist home grown kids....

I am really hoping Reggie puts nice babies on the ground he has the breeding and all that but you just never know :):fl And of course these are FF that i bought as bottle kids at 2 weeks so alot was put into bring them to bring this far... :celebrate If i make it thur these i have 2 more yearlings to bred in the fall

I never thought i'd own a buck......:ep

I may have to open a bottle of wine.....:barnie

Can some one recommened a baby monitor, i will drive myself nuts going to the barn 80 times a night :weee

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
security cams work great! just hook it up in the desired location in the barn, and attatch the receiver to a tv or computer, and voila! visual baby monitor! ;) :D

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I say yes to the bottle of wine!! For you of course, what is the equivalent for the goats? I didn't go thru all the anxiety of waiting, wondering if today is the day, just looked out and there they were!! I also have a little doeling I bought when she was two weeks old, she is only 3 1/2 months yet, so will have a while before I need to think about breeding her, but I am also getting a buck, except he won't live with us, I'm boarding him out and will just do "date nights" when needed. Waiting to see pics when your babies arrive. Cheers

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I have the Fisher Price long distance monitor...I love it. Wprks great in our metal barn.

Security cameras do not work great for us...and I like the fact that a monitor will wake me, the cameras we tried were silent. Yes, you can see more...but that doesn't help if you're asleep. :lol:

Mossy Stone Farm

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks Roll guess i am off to wally world today to see what they have...... I'm going to break my neck running up and checking so much, and the Tom Turkey is getting pissy i keep wakeing him up:bow

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
I have the Fisher Price long distance monitor...I love it. Wprks great in our metal barn.

Security cameras do not work great for us...and I like the fact that a monitor will wake me, the cameras we tried were silent. Yes, you can see more...but that doesn't help if you're asleep. :lol:
Our security cams double as webcams (X10 is the company), and have the connector for attatching audio vidio cables... if we had the correct connector for our PC we would be able to have sound on the live streaming webcam... which we need to hook back up soon!

Mossy Stone Farm

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
OMG from last night till lunch time today Nora has doubled in size, she is huge...... her bag is about the same looks really nice, she is due in 9 days, she looks like a ballon, with legs... :gig

I am just so excited and nervous now..... :bow

Tia is Due in 13 days, what was i thinking :barnie

These aren't my first babies on the farm, but these are my frist FF here.. that i bottle raised so i am really nervous....

Where's my bottle of wine i am going to be a wineo before this is over....:weee