New From Florida

Nungi

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just found this site from FB back yard chicken page.
My husband and I have chickens and pigs currently. We had goats in the past and plan to get more after the first of the year.
I love our little farm and hope to continue to expand it.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings from the front range in Colorado :frow :welcome! Lots of good reading here and great folks to chat with! Glad you made it! Get comfy and :caf make yourself at home

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Greetings from the Goldy Show Hens, like you many of us also come from BYC.

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another big howdy and welcome from the Great Lone Star State, where the stars at night are big and bright! Like @Latestarter said, get comfy, sit a spell, grab a beverage and put your feet up. This is the place to be and we are delighted to have you! Looking forward to pictures of your chickens and pigs and your soon to be goaties.

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! What kind of goats did you have, and will you be getting the same kind again?

I have sheep, sheep are nice too, just sayin' :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from northeast Texas. Haha, I'll put in a plug for sheep too! Hope to hear more about you and your farm. Pictures! WE LOVE PICTURES!!

Nungi

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! What kind of goats did you have, and will you be getting the same kind again?

I have sheep, sheep are nice too, just sayin' :)

I had nubians and Nigerians. I am a big fan of both. I actually can't decide which kind I want to get this time. I guess that's why I'm still just looking. I had them for milk.

I've honestly have never thought about getting sheep...:)we don't really need wool in Florida.