Old goats

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
My oldest is Moonpie, she turned 10 in March. Her sister, RC is 9. I don't breed either of them anymore, but they were two of my first goats so they have squatters rights here forever. They are both starting to get some arthritis and move a little slower. Moonpie is the goat in my dairy logo...
Moonsapphire.jpg

Rescuechick76

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
My oldest is Moonpie, she turned 10 in March. Her sister, RC is 9. I don't breed either of them anymore, but they were two of my first goats so they have squatters rights here forever. They are both starting to get some arthritis and move a little slower. Moonpie is the goat in my dairy logo...View attachment 20137
What breed are they? And that is super cute!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
My two old girls are Alpine/Togg cross.

I really like the logo too. I met the person that drew it on BYH, she lives in Virginia. She did a logo for another friend's farm too. She is a very talented lady and she also did the one I use for my soap and lotion business. I love her work and she isn't a temperamental artist at all. :)

Rescuechick76

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
She's pygmy, I posted a recent pic of her on here somewhere... I'll look for it!

Edited to add: This is a pregnant pic two years ago. It was NOT a planned breeding. And, she delivered triplets!

View attachment 20147
She looks tiny. My female is super tiny also. I'm wondering if she'll stay small. I know they are supposed to be small, lol, but she was a triplet and was pulled to bottle feed cause she was so small. She's about 6 weeks older then my boy but she's like 4 inches shorter then him. Lol! She doesn't seem like she's grown at all since I got her. I've wondered how she'd do if I do decide to breed her. But your girl looks to have done just fine :)
Btw mine are Nigerian dwarfs

Latest posts