Popping in with happy news

MsDeb

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I realize I'm rarely here and I miss it. I hate not having internet at home and not having time to log onto anything fun at work. (I'm currently hiding out at the office making this post.) Without all the encouragement and support I found here I probably wouldn't be making this joyful announcement. I'M A GOAT GRANDMA!!! Our Nubian, Hazel, surprised us yesterday morning with twins! Boy and girl mini Nubians! I'll put all the details and pictures on my journal page.
Oh, and for those of you that remember our LGD Finn, he's doing great. Still spends the nights inside but is taking guardianship of the chickens and these new goat babies very seriously.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats on the new kids. Glad finn is doing good. I read your post about him is such a pretty dog.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Let's give a big hand to Finn! :clap After what he went through coming to you, it's ALL good! :old Glad you got him!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I miss you being here too! I am so glad to get an update on Finn, been wondering about him. Congrats on becoming a Goatie Grammy. So happy for you! :love

Latest posts