SELLING- Handmade Crafts AL

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to go about wording this, but I have some items already made for sale, and can make items too. We sell many homemade crafts that are made from natural or recycled materials, including signs/walking sticks/bird houses/e.t.c. - these crafts help us support our homestead. I am not the greatest artist, but I make these things because I enjoy them and I love what I do. We have not been having much luck during the holidays locally, so I wanted to post here. Sure, you can go to the store and buy a gift for the holidays, but these are all one of a kind, hand-made works. Just send me a PM or comment here if interested. Alot of this is made with scrap lumber, pallets, and even the walking sticks are made from small trees we cut down when clearing land. We will work out a fair price that includes shipping for you! I will post some example photos, and photos of what is for sale. Thank you, and have a great day!

FOR SALE
IMG_2964.jpg
IMG_3357 (1).jpg
IMG_4177.jpg
IMG_4913.jpg
IMG_5549.jpg
IMG_2114.jpg

PAST ARTWORK
394955_orig.jpg
IMG_4592.jpg
IMG_4624.jpg
IMG_1533.jpg

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Have you tried listing some things in the Arts and Crafts section of your local Craigslist? If not you could give it a try.

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've tried for awhile now and advertised in the local paper with no success. :(
Sorry to hear that. Would you be interested in sharing a link to one or two of your CL ads for some feedback? Sometimes a tweak or two makes a difference. You can message me privately if you prefer.