1. Official BYH Caption Contest #3 - October 2014 - Pic by HoneyDreamMomma
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

2. BYH Featured Thread: Winter with goats
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

3. BYH Picture Contest - Fall 2014
    CLICK HERE!

4. BYH New Section: Bees & Beekeeping
    CLICK HERE!

5. Official Poll: What breed of Livestock Guardian Dog do you prefer?
    CLICK HERE!

6. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Swollen genital area in female rabbit

Discussion in 'Diseases & Injuries - Rabbits' started by momofonly, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Aug 2, 2012
    momofonly

momofonly Chillin' with the herd

Hi, I have a two-year-old angora rabbit. I've noticed that near her vent (is that what you call it?) she has something that looks like a swollen bubble. Also, how do you clean a rabbit's bottom? I usually cut off the dirty fur, but I'm afraid to cut too close, so there are some areas of her bottom that have poop and urine stains that she hasn't cleaned herself. Maybe the vet can clean her up? Thanks!