Which breeds are ok

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So I'm starting to breed goats, Nigerian dwarfs. I will breed them but I was thinking about ether getting a La Mancha doe or Nubian doe and breeding it to a Nigerian buck for milking goats. Any recommendations ??

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
So I'm starting to breed goats, Nigerian dwarfs. I will breed them but I was thinking about ether getting a La Mancha doe or Nubian doe and breeding it to a Nigerian buck for milking goats. Any recommendations ??

Lots of people do that. Mini Mancha's and Mini Nubians. Some folks swear by them. Their is even a registry that has started the Miniature Dairy Goat Association because ADGA does not recognize any cross breeds with Nigerians.

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Great!!! Do you know if I can register the baby's if the parents or if only one has papers??

LeviS

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I haven't had a lamancha but I do have a Nubian doe and will be getting another one, plus some of my boers are Nubian X, I just love their big floppy ears. Lamanchas kind of creep me out or remind me of frostbitten ears :hide

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
I haven't had Nubians, but I do love my Lamanchas. Really looking forward to having Mini Manchas next year! :D

Mason&lily

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm thinking la Manchas!! There so cute

Latest posts