would like to say howdy!~!!!!

quincy4ever

Just born
Reaction score
A little about me, been herding hamsters, out around the Yosemite park mountains for about 16 years. it is not a job, where you can support one self. So I also do water wells, and watertreatment, and live as much off the land as I can. have 3 dogs , I just lost a dog last sunday . He was hit by a car. So it is real sad feeling with the loss. Been training me rabbits, to be pointers, it is not going like I thought, it should. At least, the fish are in school. Any way. happy thank you ereyone day.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
A little about me, been herding hamsters, out around the Yosemite park mountains for about 16 years. it is not a job, where you can support one self. So I also do water wells, and watertreatment, and live as much off the land as I can. have 3 dogs , I just lost a dog last sunday . He was hit by a car. So it is real sad feeling with the loss. Been training me rabbits, to be pointers, it is not going like I thought, it should. At least, the fish are in school. Any way. happy thank you ereyone day.

:welcome
:frow Hi quincy4ever! So glad to have y'all here at BYH!

I'm still new here myself. But, have received such a hearty welcome, I feel like I have been here forever! A nicer crowd of crazies you'd ever want to meet! :celebrate:weee:lol:

With you being a hampster herder who trains rabbits to be pointers, I'm sure you will fit right in here! :D :lol:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! We lost our sweet little white Persian kitty just before we moved to Texas last June, and our hearts are still broken.

Last edited:

BrownSheep

Lost in the flock
Reaction score
:welcome

We lost our 14 year old lab in June.
Still have to stop myself from asking my dad how she is doing.

Sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
:welcome So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Howdy back atcha. Gotta watch out for them pointer rabbits as they have a tendency to eat what they point at.

Another sorry for your loss. Dogs have an incredible way of wrangling your heart...

Latest posts