❤from deep in the heart of Texas, howdy y'all

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whooo hooo! Where the stars at night are big and bright! A big howdy and welcome from North Central Texas. Glad to have you here, pleased as punch you found us.

What kind of critters do you have/are planning to have? Inquiring minds (who sometimes border on being nosy) would like to know. And pictures we love pictures, please and thank you.

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
@LMK17 Welcome to you too, glad you are here! You aught to put up a thread in the welcome section... and tell us about your animals, pictures and all that, please and thank you!

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
:frow :welcome

Welcome @LMK17 and @Mag, to Backyard Herds, from North East Texas! It's so nice to see more Texans join our ranks. We have lots of awesome homesteaders from the big beautiful state of Texas.

You will just love them all . . . Well at least I do! @Latestarter, @Baymule, @tressa27884, @greybeard, @Ferguson K, @Jenn27, to name a few. I'm probably forgetting someone. We also have @goatgurl , who lives in Arkansas, but I consider her an honorary Texan. She and her dear sister are coming for a visit with us, and @Baymule & her DH on Monday. I've invited @ Latestarter, but haven't received a confirmation yet. We just love to get together & share a meal along with good fellowship. No one understands us better than another homesteader!!! Especially one with goats or sheep! :lol:

As @animalmom said, we would love to know where you are located and what kind of animals you have. And of course we crave lots of pictures!!! :lol: :weee :celebrate :lol:

Last edited: