10 minute goat milk fudge - super easy

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I swear this is the easiest fudge recipe I've ever had, so give this a try the next time you have 10 minutes to make fudge.
Ingredients:
1 lb. Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup Cocoa
1/2 Cup Butter
1/4 Cup Goats Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Broken pecans or walnuts
Combine Sugar and cocoa thoroughly in a large microwavable bowl by sifting it together. Make a well in the center of the mixture. Place cut up butter and milk in the well.
DO NOT STIR!!!!
Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove and add vanilla, stirring to blend. Stir in nuts and put into buttered dish or pan.
That's it!
Your microwave may vary so you might go a few seconds over the 2 minutes if you have a lower heat microwave. Sifting the sugar is very important, I tried to save time and not sift and had lumpy fudge.
I've made this with peanut butter (sub part of the butter for peanut butter).
I've also added more milk to make it creamier and used it for brownie frosting....nummy!
It comes out perfect every time and never scorches!

edited to add....I've given up sifting the p. sugar, I just wait til it's done 'cooking' in the microwave, stir it a bit, then mix it w/ a mixer to dissolve lumps. Works great *if* you're fast.

Chirpy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I am so not going to even try to make that... if it actually worked and was good... I'd be in BIG trouble. :lol: I'm such a chocoholic!

I can't believe you had the nerve to post that.... 'she walks away grumbling toward the kitchen to see if she has the ingredients'. ;)

jettesunn05

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Oh man that sounds awesome! HMMM cant wait to make some!

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
yea goat fudge another use for the milk. That is if hubby and the little guy stop drinking it all in the middle of the night before I get to do anything with it. :barnie

freemotion

Self Sufficient Queen
Reaction score
Let's see.....a gallon of milk a day, divided by 1/4 cup to make one batch of fudge......that's......hmmm.....64 batches of fudge per day! Oh, yay! Just enough for me.....

jettesunn05

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
freemotion said:
Let's see.....a gallon of milk a day, divided by 1/4 cup to make one batch of fudge......that's......hmmm.....64 batches of fudge per day! Oh, yay! Just enough for me.....
oh god! lol

freemotion

Self Sufficient Queen
Reaction score
WHAT were you thinking, girl??? Nothing is more important during stressful times than CHOCOLATE!

Lil-patch-of-heaven

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I was afraid when I clicked this it would call for more milk than I can get before it's all drank (drunk? Drinked! Lol) but only 1/4 cup? Ican go get that from a goat right now! And I'm pretty sure I have everything else on hand though my sifter is perpetually dusted with unremovable flour ...

I'm making fudge today, although I know I'm going to regret it. We just finished a chocolate-chip pecan pie I baked only a few days ago.

Ahem ... My name is Sarah and I AM a chocoholic ...