...2 weeks early...2 and 3...and 4

()relics

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Now I was sure that this particular doe wouldn't be the first doe in the group to kid...But I was wrong...She kidded yesterday, nearly 2 weeks before I figured she was due. She is a fullblood and this is her first kidding so I never know what to expect because I have no previous data, on which, to base my "predictions". Anyway she had Twins, a boy and a girl...But she has No Milk, possibly because she is so early...So the kids are currently in the kitchen in a welping box and drinking from a bottle and hoping for fresh goat milk from their mom...girl on the left boy on the right...both correct and 2 teated....They could be registered ABGA but they will be USBGA....
490_007.jpg

I'm pleased that the first doe in the group had twins, not so much that it appears I am their mother...Hopefully the rest will follow suit, the twin thing not the No Milk thing...and #2 isn't far behind...trying for the 6 does in 10 day thing again

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Congrats....they're adorable.
Love her head....he's got big ol' buck legs already, don't he?
:clap

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Congrats! Here is hoping her milk comes soon. Nice looking kids. ;)

()relics

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Fb #2 followed yesterday with a single Buckling kid...88% #3 kidded last night with a single buckling. So in the picture FB buckling, he is going to be wethered and shown by my son, next is FB buckling, twin he is going to remain intact, For Now, next is 94% buckling, he is going to be wethered and shown by my daughter, and last is FB doeling twin, I will be keeping her and adding her to my herd. The twins are still being bottle fed but spend the day in the barn with the rest of the kids...
490_017.jpg

1 more doe to follow....then a small break, before the other 2 in the group....then done til march....these are mostly first timer does so glad they are out of they way...

Latest posts