Herd Master
Reaction score
Arg! I still didn't pick out a name theme!! :barnie
20160303_123232(0).jpg
k.jpg

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Too dog gone cute! Love that boy's smile. If I lived in a perfect world he would NEED to live with me. Enjoy those boys; they are adorable.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
So true! Who would have known a few hour old ram lamb could smile like that? And FW delivered along the line of her name with truly wrinkly lambs! Planned room for expansion and growth no doubt :thumbsup Congrats! And your LGD looks like he's doting on them too! Looks like he's becoming bonded real well!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
thEY ARE SO STINKING CUTE! cONGRATS!!!

Ummm just so's ya know, on all of your posts, there's an "Edit, Delete, Report" selection at the bottom... You CAN select to edit any post and go back and make corrections... I tend to use the "Edit" button more than the "Post Reply" button...

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Put them in the barn a little early. One was always sleeping when mom would wander off and he would end up over 700ft away.
It also just started snowing! =0
Oh, both are RR and the sire is sweet Twinkie. :)

I'm going to guess Lolla is next, seems like her hooha is a little swollen today. She had a small, camouflaged udder last year, looks like she will have one like that this year, too. Hope she has an ewe this time!