2016 WINNERS ANNOUNCED! - Announcing - Member Awards / Badges

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
We are very excited to announce the Official Launch of the BYH Award Program!

These BYH members have been recognized for their outstanding contributions to the BYH community.

Members will be awarded badges for each of the categories below on an annual basis.
  1. 4898-e74d666068324e1310aafd10978fe3d9.jpg
    BYH Educator:
    This is a Staff awarded accolade. This award reflects only the highest standards. Only those who adhere to the highest standards of knowledge and education will be considered for this award. While nominations will be accepted for this award, the Staff will thoroughly vet each person and only those who meet/exceed the Staff's high criteria will be awarded the Educator Badge. Nominees must, among other points, have a verifiable reputation of providing information more than just "common knowledge," assist members in a positive and courteous manner, be open to feedback without getting defensive, and should maintain their good standing with little disciplinary action for rules violation.
  2. badge5-jpg.4931
    BYH Master Herder:
    These individuals are the BYH community's core members. They are long standing members of the BYH community. They assist other members in any way that they can, be it animals or family these members are there. They strive to educate, promote, support and uphold the values and goals of the BYH community as a whole. They are trusted educators, dependable friends and valuable community members. These individuals have been assisting others for at least 3 years, have made a minimum of 3,000 posts, are currently active members and have received 200 plus likes from the community!
  3. 4892-0f6e33e04e1618a5c9273166bb6f59b3.jpg
    BYH Spirit:
    These individuals best demonstrate ALL-AROUND outstanding service and commitment to the BYH members and community. While maybe not expert educators, they are trusted Educators nonetheless, as well as Friends to all. They are dedicated to the BYH Community as a whole, and strive to help promote, support and uphold its values and goals. They are members who have been around for at least 1 year, made 1,500 or more posts, are currently active members and received at least 50 likes from the BYH community.

Winner's Archive:
Awards 2014

Last edited:

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
3rd Qtr 2014 Winners

Educator
SheepGirl
WildRoseBeef
Southern by choice

Master Herder
jodief100
SheepGirl
Bonbean01
elevan

Spirit
Southern by choice
Pearce Pastures
WhiteMountainsRanch
OneFineAcre
WildRoseBeef
BrownSheep
Nifty

M.L. McKnight

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Good job everybody. If yall add another award I'd suggest something akin to 'Enthusiast'. There are a number of youngsters that I chat with on here who really show a spark and passion for farming, a pat on the back would do wonders for them and may draw more of the younger crowd via word of mouth. Just a thought.

Sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all the awardees! :clap

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
YAY!!! :celebrate

kinder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
congrats. to every one of you !!!:thumbsup I know many of you have helped me in the past, and so I thank you all.:)

Latest posts