2018, Waiting on Lambs! ♡

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Paperwork shows that Ewenique was bred by Wooly Bully on Nov 4th, which makes her due date March 31st & possible range from March 22nd to April 12th.
Caught her to move in with my other ewes waiting to lamb, she has a good size udder!

Should be obvious which she is, lol.
20180313_173316.jpg

20180313_190015.jpg

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am officially keeping this hairy lamb! Spoke to another breeder who aims for color and length of wool and she thinks the lamb is good for keeping back and seeing what we get. Can always sell her down the road.
Also got tests back and Krillin, the dual reg lamb with the white spot on his head, is RR!! So no worries about breeding him!
Icarus, the ewe that is also dual reg and also obvious spot on head, is QR.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m not sure I can like a pile of lamb tails...:hide (I completely understand why it’s done just doesn’t sound like a fun chore to me...)

Roving Jacobs

Seeing Spots
Reaction score
In jacobs the "hairy" look is called angel fleece or halo fleece, it happens more often on black wool and towards the back of the lamb. It generally sheds out and the adult fleece is of the more primitive type underneath, open and medium/fine in a jacob's case. Not sure if it translates to babydolls though!

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Malaka, Anat & Jajirobe are sold as registered breeders!

Did I already say Daizenshuu, Goku & Korin are also sold, as wethers? They are!

And waiting to hear back for Frieza to be reserved as a wether or not.

Tien should also be sold, as a reg ram.

There's just 2 rams currently available and I'm contacting people left that showed interest.

Latest posts