2022-2023 Market lamb

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
With all this you’ve done I can guess you’ll be the highest bidder!
I hope, the highest is this one family who knows everyone. That my biggest issue, I know no one, so I’m just sending 50+ market letters to lots of people who I’m not sure will even look at it.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hope, the highest is this one family who knows everyone. That my biggest issue, I know no one, so I’m just sending 50+ market letters to lots of people who I’m not sure will even look at it.
Ya know - thinking outside the box ----- any animal talent agencies or trainers - he'd be great in commercials. Send them some market letters - saying he's so much more and a link to a youtube video or something. Might not go anywhere, and then again you never know. Ah heck - reach for the stars - find the trainers/whatever that are in CA and send them letters too. Just the cost of a stamp, paper, and envelope.

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ya know - thinking outside the box ----- any animal talent agencies or trainers - he'd be great in commercials. Send them some market letters - saying he's so much more and a link to a youtube video or something. Might not go anywhere, and then again you never know. Ah heck - reach for the stars - find the trainers/whatever that are in CA and send them letters too. Just the cost of a stamp, paper, and envelope.
That is a great idea. Ill Make sure to do that. Never thought buyers would be interested in the tricks and training we do. Thanks for that. Definitely going to do that

BrahmerQueen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yeah!!!!do this