Your mother looking confused
To find you in dirt
Now,
Clad in leaves of gold
A bed of soft green moss
Under towering trees,
Bark of snow, leaves of gold,
You lay forever in my <3

My little Jo is gone. Her mother was never great, but whislt I was gone, she took a dustbath, Jo ran under to get warm, and was killed. Her mouth was full of dirt, so she couldn't even breath :hit :hit Jo was the first to hatch here, and the first hatched to be dead :hit Little Jo was a bantam cochin :hit

Oh, and 1 of the quail is missing, and he was supposed to go to a new home TODAY! :hit I HATE today :hit

marlowmanor

Reaction score
CochinBrahmaLover=) said:
http://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/5319378/width/350/height/700/flags/LL
Little Jo,
Running around, peeping,
I find no sound when I come home,
Your mother looking confused
To find you in dirt
Now,
Clad in leaves of gold
A bed of soft green moss
Under towering trees,
Bark of snow, leaves of gold,
You lay forever in my <3

My little Jo is gone. Her mother was never great, but whislt I was gone, she took a dustbath, Jo ran under to get warm, and was killed. Her mouth was full of dirt, so she couldn't even breath :hit :hit Jo was the first to hatch here, and the first hatched to be dead :hit

Oh, and 1 of the quail is missing, and he was supposed to go to a new home TODAY! :hit I HATE today :hit
So sorry about little Jo. :hugs

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:hugs I'm so sorry. Those little chicks are so cute, you get attached to them right away. The barnyard can be an ugly, ugly place sometimes. But don't worry, there will be more chicks to fall in love with. :hugs

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Bridgemoof said:
:hugs I'm so sorry. Those little chicks are so cute, you get attached to them right away. The barnyard can be an ugly, ugly place sometimes. But don't worry, there will be more chicks to fall in love with. :hugs
Better be... Jo's mom (blood wise) is broody also (didn't hatch her though, haha) so her eggs should hatch on the 2 and 3rd, :fl

Thanks for the hugs guys... :hugs

Latest posts