3 week old doe not acting right please help

zachbelle

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
sorry about all the miss spelling smart phones arent always that smart ha

zachbelle

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
also i have pedialyte popsicles for children can i thaw these out and use them? (if i run out of electrolyrte mix) i just got nine more eyedroppers of electrolyte into her so roughly one more ounce then she wouldnt take anymore shes not wanting it out of thw bottlw. still grindig her teeth some should i do pepto? not sure of her bowel movements they are either solid or shes not havig any. there are no messy movements in the pen but there are solid ones but these could be from my other doeling. i only have access to cows milk right now but this afternoon my mother is goig to get some off her nubian doe to try to get some milk into her after i get her electrolytes up throughout the day today

alsea1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
the popsicles for children should be fine.
Plain yogurt is also helpful.
Take is slow with feeding her. You don't want to feed too much too fast.

zachbelle

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
as far as electrolytes is it possible to give too much?

kguthrie

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Id take her to the vet if possible, to be safe than sorry have you temped.Formulas can make them real sick sometimes. Have you vaccinated her with C&D yet?
is there any way you can milk her momma , that's the best way to keep them healthy (my opinion).
otherwise can you find someone around with goats that has milk?
i was going to mention drench but see youve done that.

my vet gave me ( PROBIOS) Im giving my kid 2 clicks ,once a day ,5 days , it is an "equine one oral gel)
my family has used the cattle probios on kids just make sure you does it correctly.

Im soo sorry for you and her, hope it turns around