Steph83

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Not much info on their website and the office is 100 miles from me :(
Guess I'm going on a road trip

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I raise show Bantams (I am on year 3) and will be doing my first year of meat birds this year. Next year I will probably show my horse too.
4Hers are the best people they are more proud of others then they are of themselves. When I win Showmanship my friend was really congratulate to me while I was trying to be to him for his back to back market wins.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I'm doing horse this year, added it at last minute but already like it, except the meetings are an hour away.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy showing your horse. And that all will go well with you.

Kathi Davis

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I grew up on a farm in Nebraska and loved 4H. I am so happy and excited that my kids have found a love for it as well. My daughter started 3 year ago with just a bottle calf (she was too young to show in 4H but they had a Clover Kids division). My son followed her a year later and thus started our love for goats. We had three Boer goats they showed last year as a market project. This year they have 2 Boers a piece plus they will be showing their Nigerian Dwarf goat as a pet project. They love showing off their animals, but they also love telling people about 4H. My son who use to just play video games and read books, has signed up for 4H conferences and has joined the Youth Council. Very proud of them both. I will upload pictures of their new "projects" as they become available.
Here are the kids meeting their "babies".
Truffles[1].jpg
Truffles and Trinity
Petri[1].jpg
Alex and Petri