A day in the life of Trip and Caramel - Updated PICS 20130218

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So as you may remember, Trip is our Road Trip goat that we purchased from Roll Farms.

He is doing well, other than he does not like it when we leave him. My youngest really thinks we should bring him in the house. Yesterday was a gorgeous day, so of course we took some more pictures.

He is quite the celebrity. People were following our adventure and have wanted to come and see him. He loves it. Hams it up big time, jumping and bouncing around anyone who comes to see him. Of course, he is following my 13 year old around like a dog. Hey, Trip has gotten my son out from in front of the TV and Video Game thing, so I am happy.

1520_w20121223_trip_right_side_1.jpg
1520_w20121223_trip_left_side_2.jpg

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Of course people want to come see him! He's a celebrity now and soooooooooo cute! What a farm ambassador he will make for you!

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Queen Mum said:
Does he climb that slide yet?
Yes and he trip to climb over the swing. He has it good. He is in the backyard that is "No Animals allowed". This part of our backyard is where our pool is and my flower beds that I try to keep nice (no chickens digging). But Trip needs a place to hang out and it is nice green grass and lots of things to investigate. What is a few little goat pellets.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
If you're going to spoil him like this, do NOT let him write his siblings, they will expect such treatment here.

Glad you're enjoying him!

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yeah it is over. He is spoiled.

I may not let him suck on my fingers, but I let him fall asleep on my lap in my recliner.

1520_wtrip_in_lap.jpg
1520_wtrip_in_lap_asleep.jpg

Latest posts