A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am glad that you all are away from there, with the family difficulties. It sounds like it is sad for the grandmother's condition, but it may be a blessing if she passes because she has no quality of life in that condition.
I get the deer. they are absolutely horrible here... and a fence is going to be the next thing on my agenda...
It is good to have a reliable and "sizeable" vehicle for you and the kids and everything. Payments are the pits... I am making payments on the Explorer I bought off my parents estate... plus other work I have had done on it since.
Good to hear from you.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well it's been awhile taking a moment figured I say hi. Nothing really new going on still living in West Texas and still homeschooling. Finishing up last year's work on 2 grade and 4 grade. I am also working on prk/kinder, 1st grade, 3rd grade and 5th grade scheduling. Getting all the books and assignments ready to go. Always seems like an insane amount of work lol I hate scheduling and I also meal planning today so makes me cranky lol. My version of plan is no plan lol but life with kids and homeschool that doesn't work. We would have already been done but life things happen like illness, and having a baby lol and adjustments for that lol. Dh work likes to regularly screw up any schedule I have they are constantly changing his days off or if he working day or nights and it's gotten quite annoying. They need someone in charge that knows how to make a schedule and stick to it. Sighs oh well. Planning on going to San Antonio for a shopping trip next month need to hit Costco. Also need to go cloth shopping for dh, oldest dd and me. Also need to get some new shoes for some short people.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s good to hear from you! I’m glad you checked in to let us know how things are going.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Eh honestly it's just me and dh that go with the kids they pretty well behaved the hardest ones is the 4year old girl and the 2 year old boy. They both kinda hit the personality button about the same time lol. Lily our 4year old is a sweet girl but she can be the most stubborn thing some times and she likes to push everyone's buttons and tries her best to get away with everything she recently started testing every boundary known to man lol. There are times I tempted to hog tie her and duck tape her mouth shut lol has yet to happen lol. Our 2 year old boy John is her partner in crime most often, he likes to push boundaries and it the first to hit or bite. He can be very aggressive even towards me. He very opinionated and determined to have everything his way. Lol what's funny is if someone in trouble with me he backs me up threatening them, and if one of the other kids is getting after Lily for someone his little fist go flying in her defense and there are times those fist face off with me for disciplining someone lol. Love them both but out and a about they are about the same and they love to see how far they can get lol it's why they always in the baskets even if they get buried lol. My oldest is the biggest help followed by the 8 year old. Generally if the 5 year old is fed and doesn't need anything he a help to it's if he gets caught up in the toddlers fun or needs something that he gets difficult he kinda still at a whiny phase lol. Baby girl who 5 months now as long as she fed and clean has her toys or in the moby She happy girl. She rarely fuses while we shop her personality is love me cuddle me and I am happy with everything lol. She a pretty laid back baby. Went an hour to a clothing mall and spent about 3 hrs between shopping and food and she slept the entire time and she slept on the way there as well she was awake for the ride back and was having a blasted the entire time with a new toy we got her.

Latest posts