A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol feel free just remember i can not promise the state of the house lol or well the level of sound lol. We have a game in the car that we are driving around and dinosaurs are everywhere and the kids scream about what dino chasing us or which is in the road or that we going under water ect. Life is fun with imagination forget tv.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
That would drive me nuts!! I'm not a big fan of noise and screaming.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
While I like my peace and quiet, a pack of screaming kids is fun. @Jesusfreak101 enjoy your kids, you will turn around, they will be grown up and gone. Plenty of time then for peace and quiet.

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
While I like my peace and quiet, a pack of screaming kids is fun. @Jesusfreak101 enjoy your kids, you will turn around, they will be grown up and gone. Plenty of time then for peace and quiet.

I second you. Maybe then, @Jesusfreak101 will miss her present lifestyle. This is her natural habitat. I for one can't even cook anything more than an omelet and that too I learnt when I came to Delhi. I prefer drinking a litre of buffalo milk than cooking.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Honestly the few times i have had nothing to do or its been quiet i go crazy and can't stand it. Dh has let me go to the stores by myself and on the way there it's to quiet for me, I honestly enjoy the noise for the most part I tend to be a loud person to began with. I don't handle doing nothing well, might either have to much energy or just way to use to having alot to do. When we went to our friends house i found my self ready to climb the walls because i was so bored. Granted I enjoyed the visit but i am just use to constantly doing something that doing nothing is forein to me. However i did play with the kids quite a bit while we were there i was deemed to be a giant megaladon shark or a sea monster.

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
I am loud too. My great grandmother is deaf and my grandmother is partially deaf, so I am used to talking loudly. Buffaloes also mostly ignore you when you talk softly, so I had to shout at them too.

At work some colleagues say that I speak rather loudly, I say "you need to adjust your ears then".

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol my husband claims I have two volumes either i am to soft spoken or i am to loud lol

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
So we trying the new coffee tis morning it currently brewing i will let yall know the verdict. I thinking of making either donuts or cinnamon rolls this morning can't decide which I would prefer.