Ok she playing me i quit.(No babies yet)
Any ways so I got a call yesterday from the processors and my appointment been moved up to next week. Was mental ready for that. However considering Sally, may, and gruff broke in to the other pigs pen its better this way. As far as i know the other two females aren't bred and unforantly i really can't keep them almost four months longer to find out. I don't have that kind of room for that many piglets or the funds to feed that many. So before the get there i need them gone. I am having a hard time with it but it's part of farm life so it's time to toughen up i suppose. We taking them on Sunday. Even with out me doing much to make them friendly they come up to my legs they are very docile pigs. So two females and one barrow are going. Part of e wants to just label them pets. But when I think of how many piglets four female as can have and how many their offspring can have there is no way i can. Keep that many. I am also going to make my self process some roosters and a drake between now and this weekend. I going to hold off on processing the geese. I did find out which one is laying eggs so I want to wait and see if she hatched them out. Unforantly she was on of the ones on the hit list.