A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awww...... a baby! When are you due? Do you know why you have 4 kids and one on the way? Because God knows the Well of Love is deep and wide in yourself and your husband. He is Blessing you with a beautiful family because He knows your children are beloved.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Plum our last pregnant rabbit decided to day was a good birthday.... I don't know how many kits. Do i need to bring the nesting box in and only take it out in am we getting down to 12 tonight and as low as 8 tomorrow.
If they aren't in the wind or rain, have good shelter and mom has pulled lots of fur ,they should be ok....but if your really worried then bring them in :hugs

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got lots of snow.... kids enjoyed it for a bit this morning our youngest daughter didn't like it lol. Going to be taking water out to the animals. Currently we have power and water just no hot water. Turns out that even through i wrapped all the exterior pipes the interior pipes couldn't hand it. The animals aren't impressed they are all staying inside lol.

Attachments

• 20210215_083404.jpg
    20210215_083404.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 64

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
congrats on the new baby!
I am not enjoying the extra winterry weather here in Indiana.. I'm sure you're not either. It's fun for a very short time then it's so hard.
We have bunnies due today/tomorrow. We have heat lamps and pray for large litters. We have 7 does this week so we'll try to get 5-8 bunnies in each box