A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Hope the move works out for the better for you and family.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hopefully one day and for now it's ok season come and season go lol I say that but man something's just aren't fun. I come to terms with this finally lol. But animals aren't meant to be a blessing and when they cause arguments stress ECT they aren't a blessing an longer. Maybe in a few years when the kids are older and we have a better financial standing we can. But for now I need feel called to serve, to be a wife and mother first St some point I might get to do animals again. Being the adult isn't as much fun as when your a child as you think it is.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I assume you are renting where you are currently -- right? So won't the landlord fix anything? Whatever the situation, I hope the move works well for everyone. It may be easier to wait until the children are a little older to try again....if you are so inclined at that time. Live presents changes and challenges.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I assume you are renting where you are currently -- right? So won't the landlord fix anything? Whatever the situation, I hope the move works well for everyone. It may be easier to wait until the children are a little older to try again....if you are so inclined at that time. Life presents changes and challenges.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's a long story but no and no. There no option to buy to this property and the land owner is family and it's a really complicated but with everything needing to be fixed no one has by the money. And it caused issues. So moving the best and healthiest option.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Some one needs to tell my duck it's not April fool's day....o_O:lol: IMG_20180727_122457.jpgi thought quack quack (DD named it) had a piece of wood going through its neck turned out to be an old water melon Rhine. Well one of the two house we were looking at is gone already found some more we see what happens. Some have land some don't so hubby says I might get to keep goats depends on the one we get:idunnolife is never certain.... Lol but always interesting.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well went to look at house yesterday... That's was interesting... Most of the house we looked at prior to this round were great in comparison umm these where kinda scary could just be I keep hoping to keep the animals that didn't help. The first house end up being next door to some scary apartments, the house it's self was nice outside of a few things like the single pane windows, the second house was not only in need to be severely cleaned the door ways you could barely fit though I am not that big of a person but when I have less then a inch of room to wiggle and if I had or my husband had been wearing our guns on our sides no way we would have fit.... The third house was actually not bad expect it had no dinning space and very small house to began with the lay out just wasn't what I likes I like more open this was more closed and there would be only cats and dogs there couldn't have. Anything else. Found some more house we see this weekend we see what happens. We finally got our taxes return in so we have five hundred less then ten thousand now but by then end of August that will easily change (normally save 500-1000). Makes me feel more comfortable with this. Just praying to find the right place.

Last edited:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok well now I haven't a clue what we doing as of yet.. He (my husband) keeps changing his mind. He discussing if we stay here(fix up pole, and leak first and everything else as needed) that in five years we have up to 100000 saved so we might being doing that which means I can keep the goats. He still wants to go look as well. The loan we got approved for wasn't as much as he had hoped which might be a blessing in disguise.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's hard to trust the No's from God are for our best interest. I have never seen Him close a door without opening a window. Let your work and saving be devoted to Him and He will continue to bless you.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am just thankful for God's direction not mine. I learned that his nos are way better then are yes to something that's not right. I love when he answers even if it's a no it keeps me out of trouble later. I was very nervous about jumping on moving as quick as he want to. Plus I couldn't find anyone who wanted my goats lol it's kinda like the dog I cant find someone who wants her. I asked God to close the doors if he wanted these animals to stay with us and to open the way if it was time the left lol. There was a movie we watch not to long ago basised off a true story a man(master) was put in this church and he was originally there to just wait until they sold it (not enough funds). They end up trying to save it by starting a farm well they got enough to feed some people (had no money) but they lost the majority of the crops but they built a community along the way. Another man went to Africa to be a master and every day they built the church and every evening they tore it down to build an aqueduct that the people the desperately needed. We might see or job and our life as one thing when God has a completely different purpose for it.