A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
So looks like Need Another pig pen lol. I caught two more pigs a little male and a little female the male has no testicals that i can see. How could I possible pass that up to catch two more pieces of bacon lol. Of course I feed them and see if i can find an owner but no owner means bacon for us.

Attachments

• 20200731_092439.jpg
    20200731_092439.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 231
  • 20200731_092419.jpg
    20200731_092419.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 220

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay hey are penned fed and on the road to th freezer lol they are clearly part feral expecially the little boar.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'll get better pictures later for yall. And we can play guess that pig lol

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay so about to get to the dishes but i am hiding from them at the moment. Dh is on the road and will be back sometime to night possibly so yay. His truck had some issues today so had to run and help him. got that done hopefully that be it for now, i have never liked fords to began with and this truck is reminding me why. oh and my yukon is dying i feel like crying dh says he replace the engine for me so yay. also the truck he got me needs work but we knew that when we bought it so until its fixed i cant use it so for now feed store in my van my favorite not lol. got some rain the other day so yay the fields are making a come back and got tiny bit of rain today but every little bit helps. dh says he doesnt like my new pigs lol they have the typical long snout and he doesnt like how he can tell they are thinking. little lady needs a cow buddy so bad some days. tonight i went in there and she put her head against my leg and kept liking me then she decided after licking me so long that my skin felt like it was going to bleed that it was time to head but my legs and try to get me to play. i grabbed a short piece of pvc to help adjust that as its the only thing she doesnt care to be hit with. outside of her rowdy time she a sweet cow.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
i have never liked fords to began with and this truck is reminding me why.
That is interesting. I had some stone delivered today and among other things we talked about the fact that he was getting a new dump truck (the one he used was borrowed). He said he is a GMC guy, has had Fords and they were nothing but trouble.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
My daddy had one yet had to replace the engine 3times atleast that i recall. The gmcs we have had run really well with normal maintenance, the Ford's we have had seem to be more prone to having issues. I am not really sure as to why. I could care less about the brand's name its the quality thats the issue. I know the older Ford's are better running but the ones we have had don't seem to last.

Latest posts