A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Its probably going to be a long day of cleaning. My youngest son is throwing up.. he been sick since 5 am so yay. going to be clean like crazy and getting things ready incase we all get it. so this will probably my last post for awhile unless i get some free time. i am about to head out and milk and feed up. The older two are already arguing sighs. life will continue. anyways outside of that i dont have much else to do. oh and its cold outside and yes you northerners are going to laugh at me and thats fine its currently 47 degrees and i dont have to be thrilled lol. i wanted cooler weather but not cold. 70-60 great anything cooler not nice lol.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was sunny lol but very windy. Well what every Josiah had it didn't last long by two he was starving and held everything down. He hasn't felt or acted sick since and no one else is sick. So what ever that was I am glad its over.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay so i been watching my does for signs of pregnancy and these two look bigger in the morning then they use to and I can still feel their ribs and all their other bones so I am thinking they a starting to show some. They in pretty good condition for their first year. I took these before they got to eat. I thinking they might have gotten breed earlier then i thought. I didn't notice any actual heat but they were with the buck so no tell exactly when they will go.

Attachments

• 20200929_112025.jpg
    20200929_112025.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20200929_112137.jpg
    20200929_112137.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 66

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
turns out may very well could be getting closer to giving birth trying to find out how soon after starting to bag do they give birth. nomally may looks like she has a middle line between both sides of her teats and now she looks like she has a single bag so either my pigs on a diet are still gettting fatter or she just getting ready to give birth i though i saw this one go into a heat recently but i might have been losing it oh well if we get piglets anytime soon i find out lol

messybun

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I’m probably way too late to be jumping on about the schooling thing, but have you heard of sos, switched on schoolhouse. It is a Christian based computer curriculum, it does a lot of the grading for you and the scheduling is easy. My only complaint was the math, I went from math-u-see to SOS math and hated it, eventually went back to math u see. My mom unschooled my brother and I until like two years before high school for me so we could transfer the college credits easily. So, from the other side of the desk, I can definitely recommend switched on.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
okay so Josiah is feeling all better. but now Joshua his older brother has had fever since last night. he currently is at 102.5 degree f or 39.16 celsius so he not feeling well. he was on medicine now he not and because he was feeling to well and didnt want to rest. so no medicine unless he needs it, currently he is resting and so yay.