A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
so lots of changes are coming. long story but we might be getting 5-10 acres of land. we see how that goes. umm we be finding out hopefully in a couple of weeks but could be over a month who knows. if we do we be able to keep all of the animals and be able to do some things that we been wanting to do as well. i praying it goes through. outside of that all these pregnant animals are tormenting me with no babies on the ground. The human kids are doing homeschooling and working towards getting everything ready to move. lots to do even more then before lol typical i get into a routine of sorts and that gets thrown out lol my plans vs Gods plans mine lose everytime and that okay lol.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
The lands not happening long story lots of drama and we pretty upset. Back to plan a save and move. Also maybe getting three extra kids not sure if this will go well. Trying not to lose my mind if I had one. Ds1 birthday is today and goijy to make his brownies and pork chops for dinner but most of the day will be cleaning and organizing sadly

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ds1 enhoyed his birthday. Yeah no worries on the land it just means it wasnt right for us but as it came from his family offering again I assumed it wasnt 100% kinds of thing but I was hoping for his sale and everything that was going on looked that way but dramatic thing hapened with other family members that changed it so. Now just going to move on. Back on the search for our new home. Found a house we like with land but until we get everything straighten out with getting a loan and all that it probaby wont happen till next year but thats okay. Gives me time to pack.

Latest posts