He says thank you.

Attachments

• 20210224_113641.jpg
    20210224_113641.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 66

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
So decided to wether the buckling and grow him out for meat. Need to process 4 roosters, three ducks, one rabbit. Will have 8 more bunnies to process in another four weeks, also will have another litter ready about a month later and have three does due around March 25-30th. Pigs still haven't popped getting annoyed about that need
some pork growing. One looks like she has milk but what do i know... The other who knows. If we don't get piglets soon i have to get the checked by a vet to see what's wrong. Have three goats due in june-july. Also looking to get incubators again. Need the garden weeded and planted. Also work on organizing the house and getting the girls moved to their room, and need to set up a sewing area again. Always seems like there something to do lol.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Please keep my father and family in prayers. My grandmother is going home today. (She been very sick and on a ventilator and as she requested before being put on it she asked for five days max unless she made improvements. She hasn't so they taking her off of it)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Please keep my father and family in prayers. My grandmother is going home today. (She been very sick and on a ventilator and as she requested before being put on it she asked for five days max unless she made improvements. She hasn't so they taking her off of it)
Will do for sure, ....so sorry your family is going through this difficult time :hugs:love:hugs

NEWCOMER

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
SENDING HUGS::hugs

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
You and your family are in my thoughts also. It is hard to watch loved family members decline. My mom is in late stages of Alzheimers now, my father is losing some of his grip on life and it is hard to see even from a distance. I hope that if she cannot improve that she peacefully passes to be with her Lord, and not suffer.

Latest posts