A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey hey now actually I do love tea but dh likes coffee and I learned to drink it but I don't like it with out lots of milk and sugar. Tea i like either. Black or with a small of amount of sugar/honey. I am not a fan of the flavor teas. I do want to try hibiscus tea. Surprising enough i don't like peppermint tea but sometime i like peppermint in my tea. I tend to be big of peppermint candy so I was surprised that I didn't like the tea. What's your favorite Tea? Personally I like English breakfast tea the best.

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
Hey hey now actually I do love tea but dh likes coffee and I learned to drink it but I don't like it with out lots of milk and sugar. Tea i like either. Black or with a small of amount of sugar/honey. I am not a fan of the flavor teas. I do want to try hibiscus tea. Surprising enough i don't like peppermint tea but sometime i like peppermint in my tea. I tend to be big of peppermint candy so I was surprised that I didn't like the tea. What's your favorite Tea? Personally I like English breakfast tea the best.

I like all kinds of tea, just give it to me. Don't ask what kind do you prefer. That being said, the first morning tea is lemon tea with spices then the cinnamon tea before leaving for work. Then plain milk and sugar tea during tea break and spice milk tea during lunch break. Then cardamom tea in the evening in summer and ginger tea during winter.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well dh likes it but umm nope it's to strong for me. I can't handle it. I even add more milk and it didn't help... I think if I ever drink it it will have to be using half the recommended amount of coffee grounds cause shudder okay that just not my thing. My friend claims I drink murky lake water when it comes to my coffee. For 12 cups i tend to use three tablespoons of coffee grounds so the recommended for this coffee was a tablespoon per cup so I used 12 for twelve cups dh is on his own this morning.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@River Buffaloes I cracked up over your comment of throwing all the tea in the sea!!!!!!
I am a more quiet person now.... used to babysit alot when I was younger, but even then I liked getting up early on a Sunday morning and taking my horse and going riding off into the quiet by myself.... Used to ride every morning before school in the better weather too. Now, when I get tired of people I can go to the chickens or up to the pasture with the nurse cows....or just shut off the computer!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok that's alot of different teas lol I don't think I have tried any of those. Lemon tea sounds good. And so does cinnamon. What kind of spices are used for spice tea?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am not a tea or coffee drinker... but I have had some lemon tea on occasion when I don't feel great.... and I like some of the "mocha" type coffee drinks... the cold ones mostly. I will drink coffee if cold and it has to be more milk than coffee thought.
Black Rifle coffee is advertised on Sean Hannity... conservative talk show host. He is a big proponent of supporting veteran enterprises also.

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
Ok that's alot of different teas lol I don't think I have tried any of those. Lemon tea sounds good. And so does cinnamon. What kind of spices are used for spice tea?

Mint, ginger, black pepper, clove, cinnamon, cardamom, lemon grass, orange zest and staranise are the most common spices for the tea. They are either added alone or in a mix, but all are not dumped together. Many people have their own recipes, some being secret.

Every tea consuming country have its own 'tea culture' and they all have different teas. Japanese have an elaborate tea ceremony. Chinese, Tibetans, Central Asians, Turkey, Iran etc they all have their own customs around tea.

This noon chai alternatively called pink tea consumed in parts of India and Pakistan.
images (88).jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am a black tea person....but, like it pretty strong and with a touch of sugar, good amount of cream. Don't care for green or flavors. Now coffee --- I prefer strong and straight up. Years back I rarely drank coffee. It grows on you.

I also drink a lot of goat milk...very cold. I can go thru a qt a day often....usually it's like 2 glasses at a time. Sure enjoy my own dairy!

Latest posts