A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
So more family drama we asked this morning when we goibg to be able to move, and then told that we could move the trailer else where on the property or we could pay rent to according to his aunt to her that is. Apparently they decided to have a family meetng about the property dh wasnt invited to and they decided to seperate up the land and cattle.... looking for a place to move in two months to and we come have a hotel birth lol since we pretty much have paid off my midwife and i am 10 weeks and 5 days from my due date. Life is crazy. Counting blessings. We got ac units so we cool the kids are all in bed all my chores are done and all i need to do is shower and go to bed.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is the trailer yours? Moving is costly, especially with well and septic at another site. We're only the children at this meeting? Or were other grands there, as your DH is a grand. So what area did DHs parent get?? If grandparents slit with their children, your DH has a parent to receive a parcel?

This is confusing. At any rate, you may want to consider renting the area you are in for short term to find another home with more time to do so.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
First yes there were other grandchildren present there we were thebonly ones excluded. Second she never said how much bay and i dont trust her for that matter. We plan to be out before that anyways. But i will say this i dont have issues paying rent i have issues with the way his aunt demanded the things that were stated currently land not in her name her telling us that we have to get out or move it or pay her rent is slightly ridiculous. Third trailer is in his grandparents name as is the land currently anyways and before we do anything we see if that changes last time they decided this nothing happened. He does have his father who is recieving 20 acres its a long story but that would be worse. We moved here to help the grandparents after they had asked us to move up here to help them. So we did, they have yet to tell his grandfather anything and apperantly he was not part of this meeting. Either way the goal is to be out and way from here.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Um, at this point I think it is fair to say there is something wrong with that unit!!
Wrost part is most of the parts on the entire unit we have replaced. I am told dh i feel better not fixing it this time since it doesnt seem to stop it from catching fire. Its one of the parts we replace a few back... the repair man thinks it went bad because it got wet. Dh also found mild dew or mold in the boys room i cleaned it the best i could and didnt see any behing the trim board it was next to but that doesnt mean much. At this point its just better if we get out. Going to be saving everything we can and saling everything we can. Dh says we should have enough of a down payment for some of the houses we looking at in east texas and if that not a route we can take then we get an rv and a small piece of land out right and move there until we can afford to out right buy more.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
We looking towards newton currently, livingston and jasper area. Honestly think most of the houses we looking at atleast have one acre there is one that has 20 but that one might be a stretch considering the time frame. 105,000 if we can get a loan with dh self employment and if not some thing 10000. We want to keep as many animals as possible but if they need to go they will go well all but the pets. So yeah.