A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are worried about you. Please let us know you and family are ok. I know this is stress beyond reason. :hugs :hugs :hugs :fl🥺

Still hoping for an update.... hope you are feeling all right and that things are getting figured out.... any news?
okay so its been a bit, I appreciate the concern on all fronts and all prayers. We been dealing with things from both sides of family has me wanting to find middle of no where, where the there is no phone service or ect and just disappear at the moment. Physical been just dealing with normal pregnancy aches and pains. One kid was sick the other day not sure if the illness is gone or just others are handling it better lol. youngest dd had a fever for 24 hrs and so far others have had mild stomach issues but nothing else so don't know what else to say on that front. Dh's trucks (work) decided to quit the other day so he spent his four day weekend working on them. He got one running well enough to pick up two loads of work today so yay there. I am going through finance and working the budget around paying off the midwife and one other thing and seeing what i can save and trying to think of the best solution for that area. so on to the drama (so tired of drama) so his grandmother has pretty much put brakes on separating the land for now as she and her son are having disagreement about such things. apparently things where said and people are mad at one another lately calves have been getting out and only dh and i run to help so things were said about that and other such things, as of right now we have some more time. On that front both of us still want out but also found out that right now any loans are out at least until January and trying to decide if we going to screw ourselves tax wise or if we going to screw ourselves loan wise. By that I mean if we put extra money back into business (ego profit) according to the banks that equals a net loss, or we can keep extra money(profit) in the account and have it show as profit but have to pay up to 30% in taxes on it and maybe get approved for a loan. also looking at out right buying something but like that take some time. just alot of math and decisions to make on that front and right now my brain is on pay off everything and save as much as possible. on to the not so important drama in large scheme of decision making. My eldest brother is going to be filing for divorce and hopes to get custody of his kids as his wife is a party drug addict slut i cant think of a nice way to put it when you post nude or lingerie pictures of your self and you sleep around openly on your husband ..... yah thats as nice as i can be. My other brother and his wife (Honestly not sure what to believe there) are either lieing to me or my parents. My mom told me they were sick with covid. so i texted them to check on them they said they werent sick that my nephew had strep and all of them tested negative for covid and my sister in law had suffered a sever asthma attack and was recovering from that. so left that as it was and got a call from my dad a day later saying that they had gotten worse and they were going to be picking up their groceries for them. I didnt try to tell him what they had told me just because he having issues with his siblings and no point and bringing it up. mom called the next day which was yesterday and told me, my brother was feeling better but my sister in law wasnt and I brought up that i was confussed because what they had told me. her only thought was they didnt want to worry me i more concerned they are lieing to my parents so that they get my parents to pay for their groceries and run the errands and i wouldnt put it past my sister in law sadly. i dropped it not point in agrueing there or causing more issues my mother now knows that they lieing to one of us and she can make decisions for what they want to do. My mother is on the banner of come live with us while everything is sorted but that wont work for dh's job because of all the weigh stations not that he couldnt pass but if you have even a minnor thing like a light out or what ever you can get tickets and all kinds of fines and its better to avoid them. plus they live at the coast and rust issues along with the fact it closer to most drug trafficing and human trafficing (lots of reports of bust in both in that area) he and i whether not be under that much constant checks incase something goes out or something stupid happens during loading. some place load his tailer with a fork lift and we had to have welding repairs done after unloading because the fork lift driver damaged our tailer so better to avoid weigh station and that area if possible. also because he couldnt work there we would be living in different place and i am not willing to do that. maybe i being silly i dont know but about 5 years ago we almost got divorced and i dont want to do anything that could possibly cause issues between us, not saying it would but long distance relation ship when he was working in the oil field brought us close to that point before and hormones are not everything that happened back then still has scars on my heart that havent fully healed and i dont want to go that route again. sorry if there are alot of typos kids have been climbing in and out of my lap this entire time and i just dont have the patience to proof read right now. i am emotional to be honest not sure if its the homornes or both homorones and the stress causing the off and on crying over stupid things but its what i currently dealing with and just could care less about certian things. i am trying not to dwell on all the crap going on and trying to not to allow myself to get depressed (have fought through depression before (prone to anxiety attacks)) and just taking one step at a time and not worring about tomorrow allowing God to handle it cause i cant. on the farm front the garden pretty much dead.... we have 16 egg laying chickens left two are adult hens one is about to start laying the other looks to be about to molt. we have 3 bantam hens in that and one has 5 chicks so isnt laying then one is molting and one is laying lol. we have 3 buff orpignton chicks, 5 lavendar orpington chick and one deleware chick. we also have a odd number of ducks no clue as to number i sold some and have kepts some i cant recall how many, also something got in with the meat birds (been so distracted and dd1 has been feeding that i neglect to keep count and lock up regularly) and we down from 19 to 4 i think maybe 5 meat birds left not sure what had been getting them. but that all beside the pets which include a dog, a cat, a small parrot, and a bearded dragon. anyways need to get off here and start working on some things. i havent been packing as i dont know what to pack or where we going or anything and to be honest have no motivation to pack.... right now cleaning and getting organized are higher on my give a darn list. kids are finishing up this years school(we do school starting in January and and finishing in sept/october) so yay there. gonna trying to get some baby stuff ready for the home birth and try to get my room clean and dd2 out of the baby bed into her big girl bed. God is good and life is crazy but either way i trust and Praise Him who reigns.
i will try to post some but will see how life goes lol

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
will do no some one explain why a both my toddlers decided the toilet was the place to play and who and how some one broke a outlit not the cover but the actual outlit.... todays just been one of those brain frying days lol working on cooking lunch and cleaning house going to figure out what to make for dinner. moments to either laugh or cry lol i choose to laugh so that my nose doesnt get stuffy lol

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm glad that y'all have a little more time. What a circus-and not in a good way. I think housing prices may start coming down pretty soon. These ridiculous prices can't continue. That will help, so don't be in a hurry, stay where you are for the time being, but continue to look.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Probably over reacting some but i am fed up. The dang cat decided she going to use the kids bathtub as a toilet granted she had accidents else where as well. Then the kids start yelling at one another over her and now hitting.... i ready for her to go i will not have that much freaking nonsense going on over a darn animal. Right this minute she outside so i can calm down and deal with things that need my attention. Dd2 was running warm earlier and is fall asleep on me right now. She apparently not feeling good today still havent a clue as to whats going on. Dh yesterday had a migraine and some sinus issues. He thinks its because he forgot his sunglass(proscribed to prevent such things he has an eye that doesnt function correctly thanks to him being shot when hr was 4) and the sinus hr thinks is allergy related. I also have some allergy like symptoms and one of the boys keeps coughing off and on not real often but more then normal. Dd1 hasnt made any complaints and same for the other ds1 so who knows. Going to keep cleaning and taking care of things around here. So need to get the freaking wall cleaned in the hallway its driving me nuts. (Small children muddy/dirty hands and colors not wall friendly) the kids seem to have issue not touching walls so they tend to get unpleasant. Expecting so packages today so need to keep an eye out for them. Getting clothing and blankets washed and set up for baby will also be washing cloth diapers and setting things up to help me later.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Maybe y’all can find a fix’er upper at a good price or even rent a place, lease to own.

That cat wouldn’t come back inside. Cat poop stinks bad enough in a litter box much less the bathtub.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thankfully it was pee but still isnt the point. Dh made a coment that we could just keep the bathroom door closed... clearly he needs a refreshing course of we have four kids and they can rarely remember to close the front door much less a bathroom door that we took the locking part out because it wouldnt unlock and havent replaced it.... men..