A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
So sorry for yall loss. Yeah personally i couldnt get one regardless. My family has a history of mild to sever reactions to vaccines even the ones that have been around a long time. I had one aunt who got the Johnson and Johnson and she unable to be her normal active self even now several month later she having breathing issues and some other issues. Another aunt got a different one and with in 15 minutes was rushed to er because she couldnt breath. So yeah no thanks, most of the rest of my family hasnt gotten it. But like i said there a history. I got the tdap for the first time because a cut and i had a reaction to that was moderate. I would prefer not to mess with any of them. I know some who get pissed when people say they wont take the vaccine but when you dont know that person medical history or beliefs then you dont get a vote any more then they do for you. I for one have always believed God decides when we go home and thats that doesnt matter the cause in alot of ways.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Aint happening lol i am nuts but not that far gone. Plus its actually toxic if you get a bad batch lol. I am good. He come when he comes. He cant stay in there forever at some point he come out. For now just cleaning and working on things. Making freezer meals and snacks. Dh is more anxious about him coming out but my activity leave is still very high. I moved empty bookshelfs, moved packed boxes, scrubbed walls ,cleaned both bathrooms all the floors cooked and cleaned up after along with taking care of four other kids and a few other things here and there in one day and still nothing. I am just going to keep moving and not worry about all the other things. Granted there are some stretches i plan to do that do help reposition the baby to make labor easier and to help possible induce it incase he just in the wrong way plus gets him off certian nerves which is what my main goal is at this point lol.

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Aint happening lol i am nuts but not that far gone. Plus its actually toxic if you get a bad batch lol. I am good.
I had no idea it could be toxic, I'll keep that in mind...
Granted there are some stretches i plan to do that do help reposition the baby to make labor easier and to help possible induce it incase he just in the wrong way plus gets him off certian nerves which is what my main goal is at this point lol.
Let me know what those stretches are, my back HURTS. 🤣 :th