A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's very odd that it's not. I forgot to um put it back in it cage before serving dinner and apparently it thought my dinner was its and landed right in the middle of my food... Dh and kids thought it was funny.. I did to but was not happy about my food thankfully I had made extra.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay so blueboy aka the mornin dove is in his new aviary outside moohaha he will become wild and be free. If he learns to fear the dog and cats and us. Seriously. It's about to be hunting season and he needs to be smart and scared of predators. Tried to make plenty of place to roost and hide. The kids helped with it as well.

Attachments

• 20200726_134513.jpg
    20200726_134513.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 20200726_134509.jpg
    20200726_134509.jpg
    594 KB · Views: 239
  • 20200726_133822.jpg
    20200726_133822.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 237

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay so i had some people ask what homeschooling like so i am going to post this. Lucy prefers the stuff I make for her over the traditional work books. I tend to pick something like science or history and have the English and math go with that. A example would be say we decide to have a pizza day. For the younger it could be like ok what does pizza start with p ok so what d sound does p make. Can you write p can you find p. Older kids ok so we need to make the dough what does the i need you to read the recipe. Ok well we need to make two batches of dough so we doing what to the recipe. That's right doubling it ok so it says we need 1 1/2 cups of water how much is that if we double it adding it twice or multiplying. Okay that's three great what's the difference between a cup and a 1/4 cup how any 1/4 cups make a whole ok 4 okay how many 1/4 cups make a half cup. Awesome the make the dough what make a the dough rise the yeast right what is yeast its a bacteria what a bactiera a single cell organizism so is bacteria alive yes okay let's look a this picture of a bacteria. Later your going to make your own label the diffent parts. Do you know what place pizza was created? Italy where is that on the map. Ok here a book about Italy (read some as the knead dough or add topping while adding topping have the younger count how many pepperoni there are ect. Have oldest count by two or say if i want 3 pepperoni on each slice of pizza and there are 8slice how many pepperoni do i need) read some facts. Older agree pizza done yall are going to write a report about Italy(history and also you going write your own story about you adventure in italy(english), your spelling words are pizza, yeast, sauce, dough, oven, tempature. Science you will draw or create your own bacteria and make a story what it does. You also need to write a report of an actual bacteria and find some interesting facts and draw or create one that shows the bacteria you picked, how does temperature play a part in the baking process how yeast rises. What happens to the cheese and why? Math covers fractions and multiplication addition. You can add subtraction and division. Example okay you have six pizzas each pizza is cut in 8 slices we have 10 people how will they share the pizza and will they have enough?