A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like strong coffee. Hardly ever drink tea, when I do, it’s iced tea with sugar. I sometimes dig up sassafras saplings for the roots, to make tea. I drink it hot or cold with sugar.

I laughed too about us dumping our tea in the ocean! USA and India both kicked the British out. LOL

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got bit by the fabric bug and dh keeps calling for me to do computer work that party breaker upper. okay well fabric shopping gets expensive lol i am already at 300 in what i picked out sooo yeah i behave maybe going to do some dishes again.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay so got some things done outside yesterday and today. got the goat house, pig houses, and rabbit cages cleaned and fresh bedding in for them yesterday. Today expanded a pen for the two new pigs so they can have more room, also put priss in with them as she going to go this november with them to the processors. fence in a area for a corn garden and got it all planted so yay. i need to add a over netting to prevent some birds from getting in but outside of that its done. Only thing left to plant is sunflower seeds and i might have to replant my spanich, letutce and also celery seeds as they not come up and i am afriad the chickens got most of them. but other that i need to transplant the tomatos and also need to look at building the new hutches, coop and possibly goat/cow house in the pasture with a small yard to put them into at night. i got another present finished yesterday as well. i need to get some fabric in and also need to look at doing some wood work and baking to get the others done as well. its going to be a long weekend lol. Dh is suppose to be home no one tell him what all work i have planned otherwise he will run lol

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's is Jan your fired lol. Apparently dh has a load for today so he is escaping so new plan. I trying to figure out away to trim my pigs hooves on my own. Anyone with experience would be helpful. Nursing the baby at the moment debating on taking the kids to go get breakfast or not.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's is Jan your fired lol. Apparently dh has a load for today so he is escaping so new plan. I trying to figure out away to trim my pigs hooves on my own. Anyone with experience would be helpful. Nursing the baby at the moment debating on taking the kids to go get breakfast or not.
OMG..... I cracked up when I read that.... I know that you know I was kidding... but that is quite the coincidence.... SORRY :hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide:hide.....smack me now.....:smack:smack:smack:smack:smack:smack

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You can plant corn now? I'm waiting for mine to finish up so I can pick it and get it in the freezer, then I'm gonna turn the sheep in the garden. I soooooo want to be done with the garden, ready for winter! But not until November-I have 45 Cornish Cross in a tractor that will be ready to slaughter in October. THEN I'm ready for winter! LOL