A Jesusfreaks tales of farm life with soon to be Six kids

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Grandmother funeral is Tuesday won't be able to make it.from what I been told she passed away in her sleep as they had her sedated. She was ready.
On other news dh is busy with work. He loving it for the most part lol. I am constantly busy here trying to reorganize what I can hopefully will make my life easier. Pigs yard got expanded yesterday. Unforantly the garden didn't get worked on but going to get everything ready as much as i can. DH wants to use the tractor to till the ground this time so we see how that goes. The raised beds i be tilling today. Still need to kill birds might do that instead.... lot to think about.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay we are at dq needed food was starving. As soon as they done eating ice cream will be happening. Got most of the cleaning done just need to fold/hang/put up laundry and clean my bed room. The work on the middle room for the girls and the house is done. I be outside this weekend and have to just keep up been doing some spring cleaning next week I work on cleaning walls and cabinets.... And maybe windows we see.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our sweet cat Pheobe passed away today. While I processed the rabbit she was demanding some of it and she got the heart and some of her other favorite parts. I went inside for awhile made lunch ect. Went back on processed one rooster and called Pheobe to give her the parts she likes. She didn't come which is odd but the kids kept looking for her as i put up the bird and they found her under the house. She lived to be 13 years old. She was a great hunter would kill snakes of all kinds, Rats, birds, lizards. If i had found a rat or mouse around and called her it was dead in no time. It's going to be odd with her gone.